Thank you all very much for coming over and hanging out last night... it was easily one of the best nights of my life...
... this will be a quick post (with more details and highlights from the party to come later)
one important thing--- I forgot to gather everyone's e-mails last night... so PLEASE!!! click on 'comment' at the bottem of this blog entry and leave me your e-mail address so I can start up a mailing list for 'members only' emails (I'm completely kidding about the members only thing, that would be recidulous, but please, leave your e-mail and name!)
Thanks again.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
JeremyRArendt@gmail.com
Hi James,
I can't wait to read more about your experience!! Here is my email: dianna.eshghy@yahoo.com
Take Care!! Love ya.
go rock pay-ru.
arabelhofer@gmail.com
marianne.v.bach@moody.edu
MISS YOU ALREADIESSSS
James, keep me posted!
SO-Holland@wiu.edu
grantbest@gmail.com
keep me posted!
thtopel@hotmail.com
hope all's new and beatiful.
Hope all is well Take care of yourself!!
Post a Comment